Salwar Kameez Store, Bradford - Refund & Exch Policy
Under distance selling reulations you can return the goods within 7 days of receipt for full refund of that item. You also have the option to exchange the product
Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you happy each and every time you buy from us. However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
We do our best to make sure you never need to use this policy. But still for theory purpose here it is :-
If an item you ordered from asian-vibes.com does not meet your expectations do write to us and we will happily try to assist you.
We are dedicated at asian-vibes.com to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. We know that mistakes are sometimes made though, and we are here to help remedy those problems.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that :
- The item may be damaged during transit.
- Or there might be a manufacturing defect.
- Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake.
Item received in damaged condition / manufacturing defect or wrong item -
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 7 days of your receipt of the product.
Always be sure to report your problem as soon as possible.
It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we'll give you instructions on how to proceed.
- We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you
- If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
- If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full with no deduction whatsoever.
- Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you.
Here are some important & helpful guidelines on Returns -
- Always email us first if you have a problem on email@example.com
- Always be sure to report your problem as soon as possible.
- Never send back a item without consulting with us. It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
- Always return your items using registered airmail / courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
- Please return within 48 hours of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
- We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send through suggested postal service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
For any complain / dissatisfaction with sizing and styling ( all stitched items ) -
We believe our customers understand that even if they get something custom tailored locally, multiple sessions of trial and alterations are needed before the desired fit, pattern & look can be created.
Better fitting suggestion -
If you do not have facilities of local alterations or do not have access to someone who can help you with alterations, we strongly suggest you to use our more safer measurement options, which will minimize any chances of error:-
- Buy unstitched items from us and get them tailored by your personal stylist or boutique.
- Try to choose as shown options to minimize errors.
- Try to choose from standard sizes as given in our size chart as risk is more if you choose customization option.
- Send your best fitting garment as sample.
- Ask us to send you the dummy garment for the fittings & style approval before we start working on your original outfit or item.
If error is ours -
- We will do free alterations & modifications. We will bear the shipping charges
- Or send free replacement if not possible to repair. We will bear shipping charges
- If replacement is no longer available then we will request you to choose some other alternative item from our website.
- No refund can be issued under any circumstances.
If error is yours -
- Still we will do free alterations & modifications
- We are the only company to offer free alteration facility to our valued customers. No questions asked. In some rare cases when additional original fabric is no longer available then we might have to use matching colour plain fabric for alteration.
- Customer will bear both ways shipping charges and in very rare cases cost of replacement fabric.
Item availability failure -
In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items or if no alternate selection is desired by customer then she will be promptly refunded against the non-delivered goods or services along with their shipping charges.
Credit Issuals -
All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account takes about 3 to 5 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next credit card statement.
Be extra alert when accepting parcel from courier -
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Colour & description disclaimer -
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, colour, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colours, there may be minor variations in colour of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and colour settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in colour as seen on a computer screen against the actual colour of the outfit received.
ASIAN-VIBES firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colours seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
It is practically impossible for ASIAN-VIBES to replicate the same colours on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a colour under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from ASIAN-VIBES is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following -
1. Red, maroon and orange colours have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colours. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2. Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colours.
3. Sea Green colour sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
4. Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
5. Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Beads and sequences missing or coming off -
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many a times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might loose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.